Sunday, May 28, 2017

Almost a Mea Culpa, and Kicky Photos of 95979 Weeds

So of course I've made a total fool out of myself, rushing to disclose what among my circle of friends was probably common knowledge anyway, just because the SF Department of Public Health's "remote medical record checking for the Muppet Babies and us" is rather janky.... Just too much dark stuff has happened in too recent a time....

Basically, I had only to read the FAQ (coded in Comic Sans, natch) to know that HIV status and numbers, and other love bug info from one's blood work -- that stuff is not available except through face-to-face with one's provider (a real departure from the old, much-missed MyHero portal.)

I'm sure Val thinks that's hilarious.... But what's the point of providing Ward 86 patients with accounts (mine was first introduced to me last year, and no special mention that HIV or other STD info would not be available through the portal)? (Also, how long will General's Building 80 host the AIDSY, the undocumented, and those whining their best Chloe Webb-at-the-end-of-SID AND NANCY impressions downstairs, as well as Urgent Care on the first floor? Not much longer, I'm sure -- not with Zuckerberg's name on everything.)

Of course, the readers I really care about are the ones who can probably rest easy knowing my viral load remains undetectable, and my CD4 count is fantastic (and since we divulged -- don't you love my blood work? Pretty healthy, n'est pas?)

...

With that big lede out of the way, I now bring you lovely pics of this weekend's weeds and volunteers:






...

Still a catch (ever swing it my way, Boom? Or maybe Trueluck's still out there, sexy and stuff... I tell you, guys love my Claude Rains impression -- it totally gets them hard! Hard in the penis region!

...

And keep an eye out for me on Patreon -- I told them my focus is on photography, but there's lots of creative stuff I do, and I'd love to synergize... Maybe with a fractureme.com "store"? (Thanks for the inspiration in re fractureme, "Bernie"... Hearts!)

********


No comments:

Post a Comment