- Earn my CPR and First Aid cards through the Red Cross.
- Clean up my LinkedIn page and start networking more through it.
- Meet with Helen after my June 5th psychiatry appointment at Zuckerberg General to discuss my housing options, and moving back to San Francisco.
- Take my driving test with the DMV, and finish earn my driver's license.
- Make out with an age-appropriate Marine veteran.
(I had to throw something fun in there. It's summer after all!) I still intend on working on the house renovations in Stonyford, and helping Mom with that, but Mom's pretty independent, and while we live together pretty well, she doesn't really need me here, and my needs will be better met living mostly in the City...