Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Ramadan Mubarak....

So much fuego, joto!

...

Not so happy that the "Home Office" (Bentonville's Doug, or his cover) hired a Swatter/PWNer/Revenge Prankster to work me over in the front trash-in-big-trouble office, just because I bought, cooked, and put in my mouth contaminated hamburger processed by Interstate Meat Dist. (Clackamas, OR); yes, the incident happened in March, but I still have the hamburger, and I refuse to "let go and move on..." Besides, as of last week, that concern's hamburger was still for sale at the Willows, California store (#02053) as recently as last week.

Taking the tack they have makes Walmart look as stupid as ever -- why don't they just settle up with me or slip me some good hush money? Now, they're in trouble (even more than ever) with AT&T, the FBI, and possibly, the FCC (of course, there's still the net inconvenience for little 'ol me: AT&T can't check my credit so that I can secure a proper adult contract, I can't look up my own phone activity on myatt, et cetera)....

...

When I was a wee oogle working for the phone company, SF General Hospital was already known to me as somewhere no one wanted to end up, or need for one's continued survival.  I've been a Ward 86 (yikes, Mary, did they have to use that number?) patient since 2008, and it's been a lifesaver, yet more alarming than any staff wants or any patient needs -- as the Zuck brands that much-feared and wondered-at Potrero facility, as so much good news abounds, I can't really lose sight of the fact that my fellow patients (unlike, in the eyes of some, me) must be treated with dignity and earnestness. Ward 86's patients include elderly Chinese straight married women, undocumented Puerto Rican trannies, Protestant clergy who might need more than penicillin this time, and jailbird sex bombs not given their art fag due; It's so squee Galliano would pay a "journalist" to quote him sneering at the place. I hate that I have no reason, only a hinkey sense, when I'm sure powers that be, upon whom I rely to live, are doing little other than dicking around on the Neighborhood Trolley inbound for the Land of Make Believe (Meow, meow, meow?)

Still, maybe I can survive my inexcusable reliance on San Francisco City services (what pharma money? What academic clout? What international reputation? What touchy federal funding? What matter-of-fact assumptions that Northern California can be awfully backwards sometimes when it comes to health care?) Just think good thoughts about me reader. Or slander me in your twisted, oversexed, paranoid mind. Whatever. Love you too!

Bright spot in researching for a cure:  https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/hidden-hiv-reservoirs-exposed-by-telltale-protein/?WT.mc_id=SA_TW_HLTH_NEWS

...

And with that, Mom and her dog are off to bed, and I'm probably going to camp in the bed of the F150, until I don't...  Hope everyone's in a good place, knows how to be and can be, or is close enough for him or herse!lf to one....

No comments:

Post a Comment