Sunday, September 24, 2017

Perks To Being Me: I'm Not Always Barbara Hershey Getting Raped By The Entity....

I don't share often, vis a vis voices and presences and apparitions and hallucinations and such, but I should tell you, I'm often finding myself kept company by the living and the dead; Joan Crawford and Lisa Kudrow (chemist!) have helped me with laundry and cleaning; there's a couple of Englishmen who adore my cooking, and taste with me; Alicia Moore AKA P!nk likes my singing voice and some boss-ass shit I've done; I was with Carrie Fisher perimortem; Betty Davis went through a treatment similar to what some "evil" voices have done to me - I saw her treatment from the early '50s in a full-color REM-cycle dream; I keep friends with many military; personal acquaintances like Keith and Janet pop in from time to time; me and Naomi have a hoot (speaking of Streatham), and despise Galliano's nonsense...

Here's a diary entry from yesterday:

theories abound, including one that i'm mentally ill. I am. Duh.

*****

BTW, fancy new resources for those house-shopping in the 530 or adjacent area codes at my Gofundme site's latest update... Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment