Friday, September 22, 2017

Capucine


Desperation... Mikey, won't you marry me soon?

***

Got a mi-nikui but okay start to the morning...


Had coffee...


Walked the dog...


Blew some clouds...


...And prepped a couple of paintings to hang; cleaned them and such; one's a leaf I did in acrylic on a canvas board, and the other's an oil can by Rick Darnell - also acrylic, but on matte board... My curatorial skills be hella jamming...

***

Got a lot done in Willows (95988, off the I-5) today:


...Ordered new tires and a rotation at Safety Tire for Eric's old Volt, and got a great deal...


...Ordered breakfast, where I saw one of Willows' only lesbian couples...Flashed our secret sign LOL - kimochi ee yo...


...Had the taco salad and coffee, said "hi" to Mayra and Steph...


...And finished up at Walmart: among other things, got a new toilet seat and lid, which I installed as soon as I got home; MY TOILET IS NOW THE BOMB DIGGITY YO!


***

As always, would love some help with our housing situation... Much thug luv! PEACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment