Wednesday, September 27, 2017

REDACTED

Once more, into the breach, chamber loaded... This will be the third time I send correspondence to the Marine Locator:

HQ, US Marine Corps
PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (MOMS-17)
2008 ELLIOT RD
QUANTICO VA 22134-5030

(On a serious note first: normally this works very well; it tends to be that someone is all to happy to get in touch with you, too, and it's a beautiful thing when friends can locate each other... And, once again, the green can be there for civilians como yo...)

But I hate that questions are so often hilarious jokes to many in the Corps: "Hur, hur, mang, why the hell would you want to find a Marine you done already excaped? Hur, hur, hur." Shut up, dink.

Because I've already told all my other lovers who are dead that I have The Syphilis. Now I tell him.

No, it's for personal reasons, seeing as I have no professional business, knowhatimean, Lance Corporal?

I'm getting married whether consensus knows what's better for me and can effect it or not.

(All my postcards since the initial letter are Matsue "omiyage" postcards... The second one goes to Virginia - WHO DARE! Virginia is for lovers - today....)

このウチは心が城でござるよ


UPDATE: Okay, there's actually no such person.

No comments:

Post a Comment