Monday, September 11, 2017

I Ran All The Way Home (Doo-Wop-Doo-Wop-Doo) Just To Say, "I'm Sorry..."

I am not pirate Jenny, nor am I yet proven good enough to be a Marine Corporal's wife...

I am not a cactus, but I have been likened to one by medical professionals...

I am not Peruvian nor am I Bangladeshi, but I am not a rag purveyor (btw, my genius falls short: men and women have put their lives and deaths into these garments, which are years old, and are stained BAR besides -- how do I honor them? Please advise...)

I am not a Swedish fag/wag...

(Thank god I am not dead kamakiri-san, or the future heroin addict this abysmal thing resembles...)

I pretty much called it at 5:30 AM this morning, though clearly I have no business doing so... At 40 years old, no less! I should be doing better in many aspects of life...

********



Gofundme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment