Friday, April 21, 2017

San Francisco Yesterday

Fuck 4/20 anally with a broken glass bong. The City could not have been more of a headache, yet I know it was all in my head... I live only three hours away by car, but I could move back in a second...

A city worth seeing, international readers (yesterday's cheap eats -- cheap and good -- happened to be Cassava on Balboa (near 35th Avenue, South side of the street); probably no waiting for a weekday lunch, fyi...)

Mildly vertiginous @ Polk. (Ah, the storied and scandalous Fox Plaza, to the left; I lived there for almost a year in 2007 with Linda Hayes. The studio units are lovely, with laundry in them. Back in the day, it was THE Tweaker spot, home to many long-passed luminaries and other hot messes...)

That seagull is eyeballin' me at the UN Plaza fountain...

On a clear day, you can see forever. Or live in your own little world -- whatevs...

All up in The Ls, my niggas...

Hot freakshow on the 9... 

Into the forest from Fulton, somewhere in the 20s...

********



No comments:

Post a Comment