Sunday, December 31, 2017

Been A Lot of Boys V. Girls Lately...

...But we mustn't fall into that trap of being comfortable being the good guys in that arrangement...

...I need to lower my weapon, clear my breach. I must for Mikey, for Noni, for #zuckerberg, for Leah (Thomas AND Thompson) - HELL, for Miss M, Julia Louis-Dreyfuss AND Anna Faris - for Arthur and everyone. For me. So the ring - oval-cut emerald guarded on either side by white sapphires, the emerald's facets minutely ground to make it safe for a woman to sleep with it on her hand, yet... The ring is in my passport wallet. That's how I hold my "fence."

We n' de ya ho: I, William Robert Way, grandson of Lydia Harleman (German and Cherokee and what-all of Oklahoma), continue to hold the ring in trust until such time that I may hand it off to the proper Jew. (Obviously, I need a little help...)

No comments:

Post a Comment