Saturday, December 9, 2017

Last of the Xmas Shopping: Chico Mall!

Chico Mall is radical to the max, totally tubular: it has a JC Penney AND a Forever 21 (with, I swear to GOD, the ugliest shit I've ever seen on a department store rack - I may be 40 and too old, but I'm pretty sure I still know better... BLECH!) I am happy to see a Torrid, though (hold the Beth Lisick jokes, please!), and I was able to find lovely body oil for mom, socks for my brother, and Dick's Sporting Goods is always the tops for tennis shoes, throwing knives, et cetera...

But to start, we just had to eat at Red Lobster:










And to everyone: Happy Holidays and Safe Shopping!

|-|-|

(Feeling naughty or nice? Either way, links to my Gofundme, Paypal and Venmo accounts are to the right, in the sidebar under William R. Way... KTHNXBAI!)

No comments:

Post a Comment