Wednesday, December 13, 2017

She Works Hard For Your Money...

1. Perks include rosehips.

2. What? I was overly emotional, had post-nasal drip.

3. I won't be truly happy until the young man behind the "bureaucratic oversight by personnel" stamp on my 10/4/2017 letter is in my arms. (Also, I know she hates his kind, but Bishop Briggs should officiate at our dream wedding. Chuuu! <3).

4. I want to go on a road trip to Idaho... But I know who I want to see - someone who may or may not be anymore, but I have it on faith that he is and is doing well... (hex! hex! at evils...)

5. I'm trying to focus here... Also, if it takes you getting beat up to get your head out of your ass... Well, after you get here beat up, I'll fix you something to eat and you can tell me all about it...



....

(After work:

)

_-_-_

As always, paypal, gofundme and venmo links to the right, in the sidebar under William R. Way

No comments:

Post a Comment