Sunday, December 10, 2017

In My Own Little World

Constantly worried about a certain young man (identifying traits: luso-brasiliano/American, microcephaly, rather small of stature, might be seen in the Northern California area, often dresses sharply), and though I hate to infringe on his manly prerogatives, would someone pester him and keep him safe? Thank you... I have enough shady characters in my life, I know what kind of trouble could be out there...

_*-*-*_

My the skies above ZIP 95979 (39.302035,-122.511160) are so DANG BUSY this year. What gives?

_*-*-*_

I love how somebody from Sam Walton's family saw fit personally to teach me a lesson this year about the post-Upton Sinclair world of 2017, but really... Did that endeavor absolutely have to reflect on the teacher so that he or she looks like the billionaire white n*gger everyone assumes he or she is?

_*-*-*_

Oh boy... I'm sincerely worried about the lack of rain this winter, and what that means for our wildflower bounty in the coming Spring...

_*-*-*_

Per the usual, please feel free to donate to the Gofundme, PayPal or Venmo links on the right sidebar under William R. Way (or even just click through our sponsors for my AdSense...) Much obliged, and Snappy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment