Saturday, January 6, 2018

(Raunchy, Maybe NSFW) Personal Growth Entry

Since landing in rural Northern California three years ago, I've had occasion to have physical copulation with any other men only when the opportunity arises during visits to San Francisco for other business. And all of my adult life, I've had sex only with other men who have sex more or less exclusively with men. I prefer the conventional routes of dating, cruising, and hooking up - ones that do not include "straight chasing" or cruising "rough trade" (how '70s!) One could even say I'm a tad chauvinist; I know I have missed many opportunities to innocently frolic with heterosexual men who for whatever reason are available to fornicate and are willing....

(I must at this juncture issue a blanket apology to my peers among straight guys. You have never done anything but the opposite of justify my fear of and unwillingness to socialize with you. Thank you to all the guys over the years who have been more friendly and respectful than maybe I think I deserve.)

So here I am, currently a free agent in lust, a stag at large (at least until such time as Mr. Mikey gets around to formalizing whatever we're wanting to do together), a perfectly fine buck who likes to doe up, surrounded here in the mountains by plenty of men (with the exception of two individuals) who I'd be happy and honored to go down on or give up free run of my insides, and to whom I would like to formally issue the following statement: "Thank you, gentlemen, for your clear support and celebration of who I am, and your apparent forgiveness in the face of my being an irrational, seemingly alienating bitch. You're much more discerning, by the way, than a very few local misandrist women give you credit for, and you're always welcome in my home."

Yes, that's a black hanky often out my back right pocket - any time you see me out and about, feel free to strike up a conversation, no matter how blue, and I'm there (among other reasons) TO be hit on. So hit me up - I'm happy to make your acquaintance, and sex you up... (For a good time, call Will at fouronefive-203-sixninefiveseven.)

No comments:

Post a Comment