Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Willows Today - Shopingu!




'"'

FYI, SNEERING LADY WHO WANTS TO DO HERRUN IN VERDI, NV: In September, when I was on the 9 San Bruno coming back from Zuckerberg General, I gave a guy a $5 smear of black tar I had brought with me from Colusa County - some horse that had accidentally gotten in a delivery of hash (he had been in town for only three months, knew nobody, and had just missed the methadone clinic, which is at 995 Potrero and closes at 2:30 PM [ed. 1430 PDT] on weekdays.) But I don't cotton to certain old-school (really, Walden House knows wherefrom I write) junky behavior, and have unfriended people on fb for it - people who have been close family acquaintances.

'"'


...Wishing all my readers well this day...

'"'

The Way family has donated our bag of candy to this year's TRUNK OR TREAT at the town hall... Looking forward to getting scammed by kids for free prizes!

'"'


If you're feeling generous, click through on ads, and/or check out my Gofundme.com, Venmo.com and PayPal.me links on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment