Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Beautiful San Francisco Trip

UPDATE 1840 Pacific

More pictures at botton of post (these two from my old Chinese-manufactured ZTE Z222 Walgreens flip-phone - see the difference in darkness?

***

Sorry it took so long to get this out there... What a lovely Thursday, Friday and Saturday! I get into the City only three to six times a year, and this time was wonderful!  I stayed overnight with author Robert McKenzie, got to have some facetime with Suzanne Turley of the San Francisco Board of Directors (or formerly... You know, LOL, I never really know what's current sometimes with my friends? She was for years, and still is at the Opera almost every opening of every season, it seems....)  Didn't get to see bestie Vincent Escareno, but lordie, isn't he busy these days, and I of course, get so waylaid.... Suffice it to say, Vincent is vegetarian, and wouldn't have cared much for the mole sauce I brought for my other beloved boys who #RESIST on Liberty Hill... But there will be other times....

Also, I'd love to make a sweet plug because of two bustling entrepreneurs I love: Janet's Elite Walkies and a certain rockin' Air Force veteran who's one of the hardest workin' boys in ho business....

I gather all is not well in the City by the Bay - people are antsy, sick of shitty treatment and in-jokes made by the wealthy who get it but don't do it....

I love you all, and I will start this ball rolling...

Currently named Salesforce Tower, it's coming along quickly, looking like an set piece from JJ Abrams' OUT OF DARKNESS (2016) - until recently one of the top 10 tallest buildings on Earth - in lil' ol' Frisco!

Historic Carlotta's fountain, which I still opine should be a working water station, and isn't yet... Wonder why not?

Biggest party fouls: losing my glasses when they fell over the railing (woops! Thank goodness for Zenni Optical! My last pair lasted for a year and a half, so that's several dollars out-of-pocket - I didn't even need to use my Medi-Cal then - well spent), and getting on a later ferry Saturday, which I so don't regret, because I got to see the most beautiful sight under those gunship-green waters at the Ferry Building - MY LOVE, MY MAN FOR LIFE!

As well as the several rapscallions with him....

***

As in the light of the Schkrelli case, it is appalling that Atripla went from $300+ a bottle to $2,600 a bottle, so I cannot believe that in this day and age of Bill Cosby finally getting addressed, I, who has been raped twice in my life, has been done the way I was done on Sat. or Sun... Who the hell? Is it who I think it was? Does my mother know? What should I do? I need someone to talk with... I need advice... Authorities? Do I speak to one of them? All I see are wet behind the ears kids, when I look at these sexy deputies.... I'm not connected to any real help in Colusa County -- the couple of times I've called police dispatch for information or 911 for real information or actual assistane, respectively,(to this day, I hope my cat Jonesy is alive wreaking havoc on ne'er-do-wells and the shady), I was given "special treatment."

It's on.

Seven years of service to one who among other things lives in the lap of Hathor. MIA since this year...

***



No comments:

Post a Comment