Saturday, October 21, 2017

Octoberween 2017!

I may be an April Taurus, but October is probably my favorite month -- the colors, the cooler air, woodsmoke, shitty candy, skulls and ghosties and witches.... And pomegranates!

(This week, Eric, my brother, is visiting all the way from Ventura!)

Miss Biggie... Getting on to 13 years of age, and rather daft...

Her family may have started from sod-roofed cabins outside of Lincoln, but she graduated from a city high school, 1942!

Mom would know where the Swenson's originated, of course... (Well, duh, from Sweden, but where in Sweden? May as well be Uppsala for all I know - but the voices say Malmo...)

Eric and the chatelaine...

...And the cause of that pesky Persephone Syndrome with which I've been afflicted at times...

...I just *love* pomegranates, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment