Thursday, October 19, 2017

Ain't Fixin' To Be Nova Lee Nation Up In Here (I Said It Before...)

My relationship with Walmart has been rather harrowing to both parties, no doubt. But it's also been overall a keeper... So far. The corporate culture is still a little too cute for the power it wields (but I was born to a deeply disturbing, mental life, so I personally can handle much of the local gaffes.) And it's been astounding to see improvements in products, and sensitivity to shoppers' preferences. Of course, I must again urge no one to buy that meat out of their Clackamas subsidiary, and I wish they'd take it off the shelves...

Earls on Film:




I must say, 02053 has overall seemed to be from this consumer's vantage a success for the retailer - clean, usually well stocked, friendly and real staff...

I definitely think WALMEX has had an overall very positive influence on American Walmart behavior...

Go ahead, boycotters, put your dukes up - let's have a clean fight to the end!

+++

No, Walmart has not threatened me, nor has it actually funded me with a reportable cash payment that would make sense of this post...

+++

Feeling generous? Horny? Curious? Gofundme, Venmo, PayPal links to the right...

+++

<3 Mr. 707 Underwater Handsome Guy Youknowwho (I can't help REDACTED I mean "it.")

No comments:

Post a Comment