Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wouldn't It Be Great If One Could Just Shut Me Down With Accusations of Meth-induced Paranoia?

Weird stuff still going on: AT&T cell calling 911 answered by who? Federal law enforcement?

...

Mom's been fucking with the freezers, ruined all of her ice cream last week; cubed chuck gone and replaced by OLD top sirloin from a store we've never been to (but I turned it into a nice meal anyway...); somebody still eating up my cell minutes; I think my brother and others are spying on the car via Onstar; somebody still stealing mail; Walmart has yet to compensate me adequately for bad meat...

...

I don't know who's giving lil ol' me grief: NSA? CIA? FBI?

...

Weirdness still going on at SF Zuckerberg General's Ward 86 (HIV) clinic; I go back on the 23rd for psychiatry. Must rejigger my medication regimen...

...

********


No comments:

Post a Comment