Saturday, July 22, 2017

Summer's No Bummer, You Lana Del Rey Creeps!

[PREFACE: Subtle reminder that East Park is currently in the bailiwick of local government.] The station at Stonyford: for more than just maps, firewood permits, ogling at -- SEXY!!! AHHH!!! --good-looking dudes in the Summer, and helping you get to Lett's Lake: (530) 963-3128 (I have no idea why the Indian Valley entrance to Mendocino and Upper Lake are with the USDA... Perhaps helpful forestry personnel can answer that, as well...) I myself am curious about the state of that certain, tiny native orchid one can find in the deep shadows of Snow Mountain -- doubtless its ups and downs have some correlation to climate change on Earth...

And anyone else remember the quake from last year, here in 95979? Just a jolt to me, originally from Richmond and a decades-long resident of San Francisco as I myself am, but many up here have never lived in the Bay Area -- must have been a new experience; if you're curious, check out the USGS Web site.


********


No comments:

Post a Comment