Friday, July 28, 2017

Sellout

Here I am, pimping for hot swag Ilze gave my Mom a couple weeks ago during our trip to the City; Mom brings good Korean snack seaweed for her. (I had Ruffino and lytchee nuts and guavas for whomever I ran into on the way to or back from my appointments...)

This time, we have the beautiful, 100% cotton kitchen towels made by Kei & Molly Textiles, LLC, who clearly took a correct turn at Albuquerque. (I'm assuming Ilze didn't buy them online, but rather acquired them shopping at some inner Richmond storefront...) Lovely, lovely. Look at these patterns:





PS Who ARE you, Jon Gierlich? Walter Shitty? Prince Charming? Somebody who hates the real Jon's guts?

PPS Whatever opinion Joan Crawford might have relayed to Ingrid Sischy (could she have) about the trend of lifehacking is what I think of some people's bullshit around here.... Reality bites, Gomez and Morticia....



No comments:

Post a Comment