Sunday, July 30, 2017

Old Snapshots (And Another Marriage Proposal to That F*CKING MARINE... Yuck, I Know)

Mom at Aquatic Park in '67 or '68.

Me in the ET shirt and Eric in the Osh Kosh at - that's right - East Park in '82 or '83.

Dad in '92 or '93 with Firecracker (who's now with Brusseau the Younger, and lives right up the road -- I should visit her before she dies of old age...)
...

我还没死

...

A couple of good causes I'd like to link to this post: Americans for Cures, because the stem cell revolution is here, and as I write this, two acquaintances (at least) are fighting cancer. And UNHCR, whom I've mentioned before, but crises continue; for example, scads of children flee gang violence in El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras every day as I write this.

...

He's turning 30 this year (I think), or 29, and moves pretty fast (because the Corps doesn't, as I understand it...) So maybe he's a full-blown Corporal already? Way to go, Sir Mikesalot -- you were never meant to be a terminal E3. (I still want to chew your face off, pretty boy. MARRY ME!)

No comments:

Post a Comment