Saturday, August 26, 2017

What Seems To Be The Problem




Ward 86 (HIV) clinic
(Mark Zuckerberg, San Francisco General Hospital...)

Also, lots of examples of people pranking, doing me and my family and loved ones wrong...

Who would have the power to do this?

What evidence to I have? (Duh...)

Why would there be a conspiracy to do me this magnitude of wrong?


I'm stably housed...

My history of activism...

I'm pretty and talented...

My values are at odds with the system's...

Kamala Harris said "...investigate gang-stalking in California..."

++++++++




Begging for assistance with housing... Especially because we're over the County line -- a trip with the Glenn programs that offer assistance; also, much of the ask going to demolition and removal costs...

No comments:

Post a Comment