Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I'm Out Front All Night Tonight, VGL Clean Bottom

I promised myself that I'd make this blog less haram, more refugee-friendly, but August 30, 2017, seems like a good puttin' out night (still no word from my lifelong intended, and three weeks since I mailed that letter to Quantico!)

Me, and my sweet, cocksucking mouth...

My clean, good to raw, ain't been fucked in 9 months ass... I PREFER BOTTOMING (oral, anal receptive), BUT ONCE AN IMPROVISED SCENE STARTS UP, WHO KNOWS?

AND WHAT ME AND YOU ARE INTO TONIGHT!!!






In Japanese, for men in uniform, or who at least are in a position to arrogate their manly prerogatives (erect and concupiscent), with me:  ね~ おまわりさん... けんじゅうがあるんですか? やりたいかい, このうちと? (さっぱりえっちないまなんだ... やつらのいんけいがなめたい!! このうしろにはいてぞ!!) #tofugugadaisuki #okamajanakuteonnarashiiotokoda#ColusaCountySheriff #GlennCountySheriff #tadanotsuweekah#JustBlowinClouds #NakedAndAt4152036957

SEXY, CUM-DRENCHED UPDATE

0450 PST. Still haven't been sexually and physically with another man or other men in SOOOO long. Still a good bottom, never lost the knack for cocksucking. Putting on coffee, taking a nap, and creatively visualizing my way to breaking A. Chong's record (though I'm not sure if any of her 200 schlubs - I WOULD CAUTERIZE VAST SWATHS OF FUTURE PROSPECTS JUST TO BOTTOM FOR 200 ERECT, RAW-FUCKING SCHLUBS OFF THE STREET LOL -- actually nutted in or on her... Hmmm, disinclined to be sexed up by looking for stills from it...

How 'bout this lovely from Chaos Men?


Just my style. Meanwhile, I'll keep checking on responses to my Craigslist ad (I pulled out all the stops last night just to make SOMETHING happen. Again... What to do? What to think? Oh well, NAP TIME.)

No comments:

Post a Comment