Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Three-Dot Wednesday


A prayer for the 98,000 refugees come out of N. Africa now surviving in Italy... Best to them (your help is appreciated, Tia Madonna C. - I know you've been all up on that.)

***

Frank Haros, it's never too late to be digging the human mind... What our basements been up to, lowkii?

***

Still living in -- not even the sticks, right Leone? -- Stonyford, north of Clearlake, I find myself out of touch with the City I called home for decades, but whatever's going on with Telegraph Hill's famous Julius Castle, I've concocted my own (NON-ALCOHOLIC! HARRUMPH!) "Orange Julius Castle," when I availed myself during grocery shopping of a good price on Ghirardelli chocolate sauce: one part OJ, one part cream, a visible dollop of the aforementioned sauce -- served just poured, sans ice; and with a swizzle or mixing fork.

***

I can be grokked on social media: facebook.com/william.r.way; twitter.com/williamrway; plus.google.com/+WilliamWay; Patreon.com/WilliamRWay...

***

Martha White makes for some dry cornbread if your honky ass ain't careful around the oven...

***

Of particular interest: these kit home vendors on my updated Gofundme campaign. Pretty pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment