- LUCY (2014): An American party girl in Korea overdoses on some fly-ass dope and acquires god-like powers, without any apparent downside.
- MAMA (2013): The bitch stabbed a nun and gets run down by a hunting party. After death, she's got voices and moths -- I fold.
- CARRIE (1976): "You get in that closet and you pray, little girl!"
- MATILDA (1996): Okay, so Miss Honey should have killed this little monster and saved the world. But Matilda is the hero of the story, and that's so deliciously immoral that I love it.
- FIRESTARTER (1984): Go Charlie, it's your birthday! Set that motherfucker on fire WITH YOUR GODDAMN BRAIN!
- X-MEN: THE LAST STAND (2006): I love the scenes where Dark Phoenix goes apeshit and blows people up with her mind.
The next list gave Frankie a wide-on, whereas I could have done without seeing them, thankyouverymuch:
- FATAL BEAUTY (1987): A bad batch of drugs is made and bagged by a naked Asian girl in San Francisco. A poor, refrigerator-sized, unarmed black man gets high as a kite on those drugs, walks out of a house, and gets dozens of rounds put in him by the SFPD, which is so like them. Frankie loves that scene, but I see it and want to beat Whoopi Goldberg to a pulp. Goddamn you, Whoopi.
- THE HAUNTING OF MOLLY HARTLEY (2008): Infuriating teenager Molly Hartley is spotted by the community as an unholy creature, and is persecuted and nearly killed -- including by a clergyman's daughter. Finally, Molly embraces her true evil nature and joins the ranks of the sinister Them. Frankie wanted this to happen to me.
- THE OTHERS (2001): The voices Nicole Kidman hears are the living and she's the one who's dead...Boo! Good one, Frankie...
We both liked CHILDREN OF THE CORN, and both wanted to be He Who Walks Behind The Rows. I don't know what we would have done with SCANNERS...