Thursday, November 19, 2015

Bitte, Bitte, Herr Doktor

So a multi-billion-dollar, several-year behavioral modification project involving subjects that may number in the hundreds if not thousands -- a project aimed at shaping reality just so to the liking of a few would-be pashas -- crashed and burned.  It's not the first time something of such huge scale and importance collapsed under it's own weight.  What did they expect of me?  All I did was salvage what I could, eating shit and shitting gold, and save as many lives as possible.  I used what was available to me as an individual to effect change in reality that I wanted, and that I thought was for the best.  I'm not perfect, and my efforts were flawed, but a little gratitude and respect wouldn't be out of order.  You're all very welcome.

P.S.  It doesn't do to mess with the king of the candy store.  That shit will come back and bite you in the ass.

P.P.S.  Surprise!  That was me.  I did all that.  Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment