Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So

If this is the case, then I guess I have to be shot for a secret government program that's pre-emptively assassinating someone who could be potentially politically inconvenient in the future.  Spooky!  Jealous of my grandmother, who survived the FBI.  Which still makes no sense.  Why not just kill me in childhood?  And why make such a mess of it?  So many questions...  I almost believe, by the way, that the perps actually believe that everybody's stupider than I am, something I can attest is clearly not true.

I wonder who could be behind it?  I mean, the demoralization, belittling, infantilization, mutilation, torture and slaughter of a single, relatively powerless citizen?  Why bend someone's mind for years before killing them?  Gee, I wonder what that's all about?

Bizarre shit.  Oh well, off to my, ahem, "disposal."

(Why couldn't I just be a tinfoil hatter?)

No comments:

Post a Comment