Monday, November 27, 2017

Getting Any Hits on eBay... Gee...

This is de-lovely - fell out of an H&M suit of my brother's I ended up donating. I love it - some repurposed thin sweater, emblazoned with a kicky Starbuck's packaging patch in the shape of a dove... A pouch equipped with a loop for hanging, a fabric envelope the closure of which is fashioned with a several millimeter-in-diameter brass button. Chic to me.

I'm inspired by this and an heirloom collection of costume jewelry and unpierced-ear earrings (motherfucker snatched at your earring, because some such thinking of starting a fight smart? Bitch, as the surprise register's on that cunt's face... HIT A FUCKING EYEBALL!! GO GO GO!). Anyway... Really inspired, I say, to open an etsy shop showcasing beautiful things I've come into that you can't have because they're not for sale anyway.... Move it along, gawper!



GUESS WHAT I USE THIS IMITATION 3RD-WORLD BEAUTY AS?

ちゃうんじょ... もちろんたばこのさいふじょ!ふふふ~

(⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

(As always, please if your ducats or dubloons demand you dispose of them, please do so to the right sidebar: gofundme, venmo or paypal. CHUU SHITE CHUUUU! CHOUDAI KARA OKEI?)

No comments:

Post a Comment