Monday, June 26, 2017

Of Approximately 4,100 I Once Was One

Unfortunately, TNDC saw fit after an expedited and highly dubious process to evict me October 22, 2014. My rent was always paid, there were no complaints, no inspections by City or County workers, and in fact, on the day I was to be exited, the Sheriff's department was nowhere to be seen -- instead, five Tenderloin Station uniformed sergeants were there to scream at me and keep their distance...

I'm not sure what is due me, but something must be. TNDC and Donald Falk broke every law known to man in the City and County of San Francisco regarding tenants and recipients of HUD low-income housing.

Most recently, I've discovered that there is an affidavit at the Grove St. courthouse that demands I sign it. Not sure what to do there...


********


No comments:

Post a Comment