Sunday, March 26, 2017

Ravens

RIP, Miz Mary DuMont, November 13, 1955 - February 28, 2017

(These pics are from the celebration of life yesterday in San Francisco, at Lennon Studios, which are primarily for music performance and production -- 274 Dore Alley, I think?)

Mary was a good person to know... She was such a great help in times of need, and a better friend maybe than I deserved...  So much about her passing leaves me mystified: some of the details, and the fact that the cause of death, as related to me, was cirrhosis caused by Hepatitis C... I don't quite get it, but it isn't maybe mine to "get."  Miss you much, Miss Thang.







Hep C info and support group at 117 6th St., San Francisco, where Pauli and the gang can set you up with peer help and info -- CDC Hep C FAQ -- Harvoni article

++++++++


CASA DE MEEEOW RENOVATION CAMPAIGN; WILLIAM R WAY BOX 206 STONYFORD CA 95979 or william.robert.way@gmail.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment