Friday, August 9, 2013

I Wonder What It Was?

That turned heads.  Probably my bizarre path to a situation that seemed to give the world exactly what it needed from me, when it usually needs things only from the wealthy and famous as individuals...  Still, this Shackleton expedition to a reality by way of a rather unexpected route will land me in a singularly informative if unenviable position, with those in nearby having available to them only cruelty directed at me as their last resort for self-preservation.  What do I do this for?  So anyone witness will realize no one ever needed to think about predestination versus free will, and so I can lose the last laugh, finding in truly painful absurdity that hysterical laughter, the utterly expected and conventional reaction, will be missing, eclipsed by completely useless fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment