Monday, May 27, 2019

Dark Confidence

No place, really, for this stuff on the usually upbeat new blog, Out & About With Will:

1. I promised myself I would eschew blogging about my - am I making you call me manky? - rubbish bin finds... My check stretches only so far every month, then I must scavenge; a fascinating topic, but depressing. Then I saw the following, and thought something funny:


'Look, it's white trash!'

Clearly, life among certain over-the-top eliminationist shitheads in California has damaged me...

2. And speaking of Jesus Diaz, el vecino malo y el maricon moribundo; and his de facto lieutenant Rashell Laskiewicz: I recently entertained the paranoid delusion that she had stolen my sperm by working with an Oregonian I'd been having sex with in Hell's Kitchen - that she tried to use it to get pregnant.

Were that true, I would find out, I have no doubt. A judge might rule in my favor and order such a criminally conceived pregnancy terminated; and barring that, I would of course be awarded full custody of my child upon her being born, and a restraining order issued against Rashell, who has always been known as a monster, a thug, a dipshit, and an unfit mother to her legitimate children (who themselves were recently a hair's breadth from killing her anyway, but I digress...)

So I should be okay, right?

Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment