While I spent the last five years at 212, 230 Eddy Street, San Francisco, CA, trying my best not to do the "hot bitch from the 70s" routine where I shrink up against the wall and scream that they're coming to kill me for hours on end, it never occurred to me to put these questions to the City government, HUD, or the intelligence community (a pinay who lived in Riyadh? Who are you people fooling...) Anyway:
- What happened to that hot padre who was killed under mysterious circumstances (some say under a cloud) in Rome all those years ago? Was his death where TNDC started going wrong?
- What if it's not all in my head and nowhere else besides in my head? Hmm?
- How did that notorious pig Frank Haros (infamous in the 10 square blocks of the Tenderloin for years to come) able to piss everyone off for so long without paying for it? I mean, who throws money out the window in people's faces and mentions "owning" someone in a predominately black neighborhood and get away with it, among other atrocities? How did I luck into being a part of that freak show (albeit part-time)?
- Government-subsidized housing in San Francisco isn't rent-controlled? What does that bode for TNDC's little system wherein they evict "trouble" tenants?
- What did the sheriff's deputy do when he showed up on the 22nd of October to escort me out and found that a gang of paid police officers had rousted me illegally from the unit? I should follow up on that one. (That's pretty sad: in a town whose police department has no Internal Affairs division, you have to be pretty stupid to get in hot water with the commish...)
- Did anyone laugh at William's "Barbara Hershey from THE ENTITY" jokes?
Other questions may occur to me, but I'm kind of over it...