Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Realness

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.  I'm boarding my younger brother's car this afternoon, in expectation of reaching my parents' house by evening.  Goodbye, San Francisco, hello, Central Valley.

It was a stupendous night last night, as though at the launch of a Saturn V rocket boosting a capsule to the moon.  Thank you for letting me break all the rules, be hella stupid, make tons of mistakes, and have my own piddling little life the rest of you could afford to let me have.  Muchas gracias.

I may not be out of the woods yet, but I'm going like a bat out of hell.  I love each and every one of my readers to this blog, and one day we'll drop the secret on how famous I am...

P.S.  I'm very grateful for the opportunity to share this shit sandwich.  Sure you don't want some more?

P.P.S.  I may not know reality, but I can bring the muthahfuckin' REALNESS up in here...

No comments:

Post a Comment