Sunday, September 24, 2017

Cathartic Magic?

The Taoist sorcery embodied by the Ecuadorian witch's dead-woman-walking-talking-sneering-and-shrinking wife has kind of got me in this idea of making the most of a situation: I want to get married, so maybe I should post a bunch of pictures of already deceased shit that ought not be saying overmuch to the living:


***

And it was a beautiful day in the neighborhood:


***

My Big Blue response to this shit (just used the MySFHealth portal last week, and it is STILL a bad joke... *AHEM*, Mr. Mark Zuckerberg):  http://bit.ly/2xqHLd5

***

Really cool new update on my Gofundme site (please give whatever you can - thanks!), and be sure in that vein to check out a few updates prior, the one with the wonderful list of kit home manufacturers in the NorCal area... (So four items in my Caen-like three-dot column? That's deathy enough for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment