Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Pictorial

 Look at my tiny olive tree! Last year, I was able to harvest a handful, pit them, and cure them. They turned out to be very rich...

 This year, I've put very rich compost on, and am expecting a larger harvest... So delicious!

***

 Reducing, exercising, getting some color... (Thank god for methylamphetamine, as well, LOL... Don't I love to party!) Abs and chest looking good... Almost quit smoking...

***

On the back: "Wilson Jack. Swansons? Wood. Ed Laplant. Irvin Bowlin? Shorty." - Robert George McGraw (my grandfather), Omaha or Lincoln, Nebraska, 1947-49

***

Joyce's Whispering Pines... Still working on the museum's lapidary display for her in Stonyford (95979)

***
Still asking for Housing Help... Walmart has yet to pay me off adequately for that fucking contaminated meat... Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment